Use this product to enhance and fortify colostrum for dairy and beef calves. Formulated to provide globulin proteins, edible fat, oligosaccharides, vitamins and minerals for a new born calf.
Use this product to enhance and fortify colostrum for dairy and beef calves. Formulated to provide globulin proteins, edible fat, oligosaccharides, vitamins and minerals for a new born calf. Early and adequate intake of high quality colostrum is a very important factor in determining a calf’s health and survival.
Available Packages : 50lbs bag, 25lbs bag, 25lbs pail
Detailed Product Information
Provides 50.5 grams of globulin protein per pound.
- Contains globulin proteins to assist in the immune response to intestinal pathogens.
- Vitamin and mineral supplementation to aid in the production and synthesis of immuno proteins and to restore vitamin and mineral levels lost during periods of stress.
- Fortified with Diatomaceous Earth to provide a broad spectrum of naturally occurring chelated minerals. Also associated with the protection of intestinal villi.
1. Additional Colostrum Feeding:
Mix 1 lb into 2 quarts of warm water and feed as soon as possibleto the newborn calf after the regular colostrum feeding. Best results obtained if fed within 4 hours of birth.
2. To Supplement Poor Colostrum:
Add 1⁄2 lb to 1 gallon of warm colostrum and feed as soon as possible to the newborn calf. Best results if fed before calf is 12 hours old.
* Always follow feeding directions on the tag of your product. These feeding directions are for Esmilco products only. Milk replacer feeding levels are a guide only. The feeder determines the actual amount fed, depending on the calf size and condition.
Ready to Get Started?
The perfect combination of nutrition, health, and management is required to achieve optimal growth, performance, and profit. Our line of calf specialty products is designed to enhance your calf program and provide additional support when your calves are facing health and nutritional challenges. Contact us to get more information and maximize the health and wellness of your calves.