Milk Balancer is specifically formulated to complement the nutrients of your waste milk to aid early growth and promote health in dairy and beef calves.
Detailed Product Information
|High-quality milk protein
|For high gain and healthy calf performance with an easier transition to dry feed
|Fat level is reduced
|Balances the high fat content naturally occurring in whole milk
|Chelated trace minerals
|Added for optimum absorption and utilization of nutrients
|Helps form a natural barrier against pathogenic bacteria, aids in protein digestibility, and helps ensure an optimum stomach pH
|Calfmilco Summit Pack
|A combination of natural feed supplements to support a healthy and efficient working digestive system
|Added for enhanced mixability
- We understand the importance and impact of optimum calf nutrition on your business.
- We use edible grade milk ingredients including skim milk and whey protein concentrate.
- Fats are incorporated into our milk replacers by both cold processing and spray drying to help ensure nutrients are unharmed and at their optimum value for a more even absorption of energy by the calf.
- Our products are mildly acidified and fortified to support a healthy and efficient working digestive system.
- All our products are available with Summit Pack, our exclusive combination of natural feed supplements designed to support a healthy and efficient digestive system.
- All Esmilco brands can be customized; we know each farm is unique.
Various levels of protein and fat are available to permit flexibility for different environmental and management conditions.
|Lasalocid, Decoquinate, Clarify
|Direct Fed Microbials, Summit Pack
Mix 6 oz. (0.375 lbs) of Milk Balancer with 3 quarts (6.5 lbs) of 110-120oF pasteurized milk (12% solids) and 0.85 quarts (1.75 lbs) of water to make 1 gallon (8.6 lbs) of solution.
|Age of Calf
|Quarts of Milk Replacer Solution
|Feedings per Day
* Always follow the feeding directions on the tag of your product. These feeding directions are for Esmilco products only. Milk replacer feeding levels are a guide only. The feeder determines the actual amount fed, depending on the calf size and condition.
Create Your Own Custom Milk Replacer Blend
Interested in creating your own custom blend of milk replacer, milk based ingredients or speciality products? We offer custom blending options. Our highly skilled employees use robotic assistance to ensure your custom mix gets done quickly and efficiently.
Create your own specifications for your products. If you need assistance, our staff nutritionist will ensure your products are adequately balanced to optimize your feeding program.