Elite Milk Replacer
Elite Milk Replacer is our most popular product line and an all-milk product. It is formulated and carefully balanced to supply the essential energy, protein, vitamin and minerals your calves need.
Elite Milk Replacer
Our most popular product line, Elite Milk Replacer is an all-milk product with protein levels ranging from 18 to 24 percent. Its animal fat and coconut oil combination resembles the fatty acid profile of whole milk, resulting in increased digestibility.
Available Packages : 50lbs bag
Detailed Product Information
|Milk protein||Allows for easy digestibility and outstanding performance|
|Animal fat & coconut oil||Long and short chain fatty acids, mirroring whole milk, resulting in easier digestibility|
|Additional amino acids||A combination of essential amino acids which the calf can synthesize|
|Vitamins & minerals||A combination promoting optimum growth and complete nutrition|
|Chelated trace minerals||Better utilization and absorption of nutrients, and enhancement of the immune system|
- We understand the importance and impact of optimum calf nutrition on your business.
- We use edible grade milk ingredients including skim milk and whey protein concentrate.
- Fats are incorporated into our milk replacers by both cold processing and spray drying to help ensure nutrients are unharmed and at their optimum value for a more even absorption of energy by the calf.
- Our products are mildly acidified and fortified to support a healthy and efficient working digestive system.
- All our products are available with Summit Pack, our exclusive combination of natural feed supplements designed to support a healthy and efficient digestive system.
- All Esmilco brands can be customized; we know each farm is unique.
Various levels of protein and fat are available to permit flexibility for different environmental and management conditions.
|Fat Options||18 or 22%|
|Medicated Options||Lasalocid, Decoquinate, Clarify, Oxytetracyline / Neomycin|
|Additional Options||Direct Fed Microbials, Summit Pack|
Mix 1 lb. (16 ounces) of milk replacer powder with 7.6 lbs. (0.91 gallons) of water to make approximately 1 gallon of milk solution (4 quarts).
Take half of the total amount of water needed at a temperature of around 130º F. Add the milk replacer and mix into a uniform solution. Keep mixing while adding additional cooler water to equal the total amount and final drinking temperature of 102-105º F.
|Age of Calf||Quarts of Milk Replacer Solution||Feedings per Day|
|Day 1-3||2 qts colostrum||3|
|Day 4-7||1.5 - 2 qts.||2|
|Week 2||2 – 2.5 qts.||2|
|Week 3-6||3 – 3.5 qts.||2|
|Week 7-8||2 – 2.5 qts.||2|
|Week 9||2 – 2.5 qts.||1|
Colostrum: Calves should receive at least 3-4 qts. of colostrum within 30 minutes after birth. Thereafter, feed 2qts of colostrum at 8-hour intervals (3x a day).
* Always follow the feeding directions on the tag of your product. These feeding directions are for Esmilco products only. Milk replacer feeding levels are a guide only. The feeder determines the actual amount fed, depending on the calf size and condition.
Create Your Own Custom Milk Replacer Blend
Interested in creating your own custom blend of milk replacer, milk based ingredients or speciality products? We offer custom blending options. Our highly skilled employees use robotic assistance to ensure your custom mix gets done quickly and efficiently.
Create your own specifications for your products. If you need assistance, our staff nutritionist will ensure your products are adequately balanced to optimize your feeding program.